Friday, April 29, 2011

Brightspot Market

Today I have a chance to go to Brightspot Market. Brightspot market is really awesome. I can find many beautiful things, unique pieces of t-shirt, shirt, dress, many pair of pretty shoes. The stuffs are various, from affordable until pricey, but all of them are so creative. Too bad I only have an hour to spend time there because I have another thing to do. I hope I can comeback there by tomorrow.

The atmosphere there:
brightspot_1

brightspot_2

brightspot_3
I love this stand!

paper dolls 2
See how cute Paper Dolls' stand is.

madness

brightspot_4
This stand hooks up many painting at the wall.

paper dolls

cottonink_1
The crowd at Cotton Ink. I find a cute top but I can't fit it, so crowded.

SAM_6117
I feel like bringing them all home !

707
Do you spot the pretty Vivienne Westwood x Melissa Jelly three-straps heels at the bottom left?

SAM_6125
Yeyy. At least I can bring home a piece of my favourite brand: cotton ink to home. :)

Then I have lunch at Nanny's Pavillon
nanny'spavillon_1
So comfy, isn't it?

SAM_6123

SAM_6131
Potato pancake.
For you who don't like oily food, this is recommended for you. the food is really dry and tasty. Have a taste.


By the way, tomorrow I will attend Bershka Indonesia grand launch. Do you come? :)

Have a nice day!

Follow my blog if you like it LaPetiteChateau
Ask me anything on Formspring
Tweet me @kalyanapica

2 comments:

  1. Envy you,too bad i cant attend brightspot 2 year anniv cos many things to do on this weekend ;'((
    good luck for your midtest too,few days to go ;)
    X
    monicakosasih.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!
    new post up.

    xo-Kayla Marie
    www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comment(s) ;) Follow this blog if you like it. Huge of kisses!
Love ya,
Kalyana