Sunday, March 16, 2014

Review: LANEIGE Moisture Care Miniature Set

UPDATE!!
20 December 2014
Since I saw many visitors read this post, regarding LANEIGE set, I will add my review that I have been using LANEIGE for nine months and I have no significant skin problem ever since. So, as a girl with sensitive skin, I highly recommend you to try this product or at least try the miniature first :) Now I'm using almost complete product from refiner, emulsion, waterbank essence, waterbank gel, night cream and soap, plus eye cream.

Will probably share the pictures in this blog when I have time. Meanwhile, feel free to ask me anything :)

and stay tune by drop by (or following) my instagram: kalyanadewi


Hello everyone.
My days are getting more hectic as I am already working. But I always keep in mind that no matter how busy I am, keeping skin moist is a must.

I'm gonna post my review about Laneige, a beauty skin care product from Korea, with Song Hye Gyo as the ambassador. There are many blogs out there that have made such review about this product, but I'm gonna post my version because I think that sharing good thing is a must :)

Before you continue, I will explain about my skin condition. So my skin type is HIGHLY SENSITIVE. It gets easily irritated by skin care product, even with those whose tagline is "specially for sensitive skin". I have used numerous doctor's products, several products which sold in the mall, and countless products that I used only thrice before they made my face RED and irritated.

In case you have the same skin type like me, this are the symptoms of irritation to my face:
- my face turns red, especially on cheeks and forehead.
- my eye lids are bloated as if i was bitten by an insect.
- acnes appear on the chin, cheeks and forehead.
- face gets very itchy.

How about you?

So, oneday I challenged my self to try Laneige after comprehend the reviews from people from around the world about this product. And today is exactly 3 weeks after using Laneige. At first I felt worried for the possibility of having another money-wasting product but Thank God this time it works well.

Let's go to the main topic. I will show you my very honest opinion and review, also with picture of myself before and after using Laneige.

In brief, now my face looks really different, it is better as I don't have flecks anymore. And thank God ever since I used Laneige, I don't have to worry about a sudden acne appearing in the morning. But take a note that you must balance a skin care product with drinking a lot of water and sleep before it's too late.

My opinion about Laneige:

Pros:
+ smell good
+ works well on my face
+ design of the bottles is luxurious (not the bottles in my pictures as they are miniatures, but bottles on the mall)

Cons:
+ quite pricey, BUT worth the price. One bottle can remain until up to three months.
Details: If you buy in department store, you will need around 1,000,000++ IDR to buy the whole product (skin refiner, balancing emulsion, water bank essence, water sleeping pack, eye gel and the very famous BB cushion powder). However, you can consult first about the products that you really need so you don't have to buy them all.

Will I re-purchase? Definitely YES.

STEP 1: Power Essential Skin Refiner.
It is like a toner but more viscous, and is the first step before you apply emulsion and water bank. Make sure it dries on your face first before you apply the emulsion.

STEP 2: Moisture Balancing Emulsion.
Apply this after the refiner dries on your face.

STEP 3: Water Bank Essence.
I can say that this is the main cream. According to the Laneige skin's consultant at Sogo, we can apply Water Bank Essence without having to apply skin refiner and emulsion. I still follow the first and second step though.

STEP 3: Water Sleeping Pack.
Apply this ONLY once or twice a week. On the other days you don't use this, you can apply skin refiner and balancing emulsion though. Btw, it smells good. It is famous that when you are stressed, you can inhale in this cream for 3 seconds :)

This is the first day I use Laneige. It was about two weeks ago. My skin was really dry and some acnes were there.


BELOW ARE THE RESULT AFTER TWO WEEKS.
My face with no make up at all. I only apply Laneige refiner, emulsion, and water bank. And slight powder to cover.


*Happy Face*


PS: I don't write details history of the product but to get more information about: how to use Laneige, the perfect laneige product for you, what does Laneige mean, and everything regarding the product, kindly visit its website on www.laneige.co.id or http://www.laneige.com.sg/product/skincare_steps.jsp
Feel free to share your experiences in trying the perfect skin care for your face :)


Best Regards,
Kalyana.

7 comments:

  1. I think you are looking gorgeous and pretty after using that cream. Thanks for this article.
    how to get rid of blackheads on nose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Kalyana,
    Do you have an idea if there are Laneige kiosks here in Manila? Thanks!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Aveeno Philippines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ms. Reyes,

      I'm not sure though, but I guess you could find it at department stores in your country. OR, buy it in duty free shop at the airport for cheaper price of Laneige products. hope it answers.
      xoxo, Kalyana

      Delete
  4. Great !!! This is so phenomenal!!!That is very impressive information! I love it. You really did a super job with the Skin Care! I use to do buy online Skin Care as its time saving.

    Natural Hair Growth

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    you said you have highly sensitive skin.i am wondering why you dont prefer sensitive skincare series.thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I did use doctor's product for sensitive skin but my face turned red, dry, itchy instead. So i tried laneige with so many positive reviews. Now i feel that this product works the best even for my very sensitive skin because laneige has the cooling sensation. So soft :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me comment(s) ;) Follow this blog if you like it. Huge of kisses!
Love ya,
Kalyana