Thursday, October 10, 2013

Five years


Today when I was listening to a local radio, I heard a news about the official ground breaking of MRT project by Mr. Joko Widodo, and it's estimated that the project will be finished around March 2018.

So, what does it have to do with my post?

Because when I heard the date, my mind was immediately wandering to one question: what will I become in 2018?

Then that one line question grows into some sub-questions that doesn't stop popping up in my mind. Where will I be staying? What countries I'll be having been stayed in? What is my job? Where are my friends, close relatives? Will I still be seeing them?

As it's still 5 years from now. And frankly speaking, 5 years ago when I was fifteen, I had no idea about what I would be when I'm twenty. When I was fifteen, I remember that I've never even close to bother myself thinking about my twenty.

So when I'm twenty, why I bother myself thinking about what I will be in the age of twenty-five? Funny, eh?

Then, go back to this infamous quote I heard somewhere. 'The easiest way to predict your future is by creating it.'

Okay, so, let's just create this long-term future from now on and hopefully, when MRT developmeny has been finished, my 25 will be somewhat filled by useful experience ;)


PS: this is just a random post, as I don't know what to do after watching Indonesian U-19 team spread their wings to win over Philippines. Congrats, young boys.Good luck for the next match with South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comment(s) ;) Follow this blog if you like it. Huge of kisses!
Love ya,
Kalyana