I've been infatuated with The Dork Diaries Series. Blame Rachel Renee Russell for having a writing skill THAT impressive. And, please tell me that it's normal for a twenty year old gal like me to read a book about middle class student :p. Anyway, I so can't wait for the Dork Diaries 7, which I don't know when it will be published.
So, lately I've been playing hide and seek with my blogging mood. The mood had run, and run, and run, and wouldn't come to me. And lately, I've been busy with:
1. Reading Dork Diaries. *SQUEE* (If you are a fan of this series, you will know what i mean)
2. Preparing my paper and mental for some end-year competitions
3. Thesis (Gosh I am such a lazy girl, even for such important matter)
4. Hang out with lovely people
5. Gossiping with my girlfriends and guyfriends
6. Trying really hard to stop shopping and saving really good for a better start of 2014 (still not yet accomplished though)
7. Reading some articles that are helpful. And I found one nice sentence (and also re-quoting from my friend): "You are twenty. You don't know everything and that's okay."
number 8. Jump shoot! I swear it's not like I am obsessed with America's Next Top Model episode. I mean, how juvenile would that be? (Again, if you are a fan of the Dork Diaries, you would know this sentence)
And by the way, I had a great time in Malaysia two weeks ago. It was a really tiring journey when I got to spend almost the whole day in bus. But it's always a nice feeling visiting that country.
Please be aware as some posts after this post must contain another jump shoots. Hihihi.